The Univesity Of Benin,uniben calls all eligible and qualified students who where admitted in the 2014/2015 JUPEB-PRE-DEGREE, programme to do the online clearance which has began and to there after proceed to the main auditorium the AKIN DEKO AUDITORIUM of the univesity of benin UNIBEN,main campus Ugbowo for the physical clearance.
To obtain your UNIBEN Student ID,log on to www.uniben.waeup.org/login in input your post utme user name and password.When it is opened view your log and you will see your student Id starting with B10.... Just a little above your passport.And your password becomes the numbers at the end of your post utme username example is Pre2015_
667387.Just logout and relog into the uniben's website www.uniben.waeup.org/login using the details you have obtained.Complete the steps below
READ VERY CAREFULLY!,
1. ) The JUPEB Foundation Candidatesadmitted into Universityof Benin for 2015/2016 academic session are required to login at https://www.uniben.edu, click on student portal and login with the username and password used for their application and result checking.
2. ) Click on “Download application slip”. . Print it and take note of your ID. and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
3. ) ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPHUSED FOR THE SCREENING AND ALREADY EMBEDDED IN THEIR DOCUMENTS AND WITHREQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO FILL OUT THEIR CLEARANCE FORM
4. ) Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your email and phone number by using “Edit”button
5. ) Your record has been activated to enable you fill out the clearance form.
6. ) Click on “My Data”on the menu and select “Clearance data”option.to open yourClearance/Eligibilityform
7. ) Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
a.) “O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools
b.) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
c.) Acceptance Letter
d.) Guarantor’s Letter
e.) Affidavit of Good Conduct
f.) Affidavit of Non Membership of Secret Cults
g.) UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
8. ) At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save”button to return later and complete the form ORclick on“Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility
9. ) Make relevant copies as requested by your officers
10. ) Upon successful physical clearance, proceed to pay you School Fee/Charges. Please note that you are not allowed into the lecture halls and to proceed with any other activity without evidence of payment of fees
11. ) On the Menu, click on “My data”. select “Payment”option then click on “Add onlinepayment ticket” button
12. ) Select from the Payment Category, “School Fee”and click on “Create Ticket”button and then click the linkunder Payment ID
13. ) Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
14. ) Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Cardand supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
15. ) Then click on “PAY”button.
CALL 08165676979 FOR HELP WITH THIS CLEARANCE IF YOU ARE IN BENIN AT A TOKEN OF #1000
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE CLEARANCE 2105 JUPEB